Pages

▼

Sunday, December 27, 2020

The Oregon Trail

It's hard for me to imagine anyone reads this blog that doesn't either follow me on Facebook or Twitter, but just in case -- I have some big news to share.

Starting in Fall 2021, I will be taking up a position as assistant professor at Lewis & Clark Law School in Portland, Oregon.

This has been a very long journey, and I might even share some of the details about it someday. For now, I just want to say that Jill and I are both beyond happy and excited about all aspects of this move. Portland seems great, Lewis & Clark seems great, the salary and benefits seem great, the course package they're offering (which is basically whatever blend of constitutional law I want) seems really great -- we could not be more thrilled.

5 comments:

  1. Yasher koach, that's great!
    I am a person in that mythical B ^ ~M sampling space you mentioned, so would not have figured this out otherwise.
    Assistant Professor is tenure track?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mazel tov David. Lewis and Clark is a wonderful college with a beautiful campus, Portland has a very different ambience from Beserkeley and Chicago. Watch Portlandia, the series does capture some of Portland’s eccentricities.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!

    In fact, I neither follow you on Twitter or Facebook. But I regularly read your blog.

    ReplyDelete