Monday, November 01, 2004

Final Election Prediction

UPDATE: 11/1 @ 7:00. West Virginia was a typo, I think Bush will win it (the electoral vote tally was right originally)
From now until we find out who our next President is (IE, sometime in December), I'll be having a slow, progressive heart attack. Before I succumb to immobility and the fetal position, here are my electoral predictions.

POPULAR VOTE: Kerry by less than 1%, +/- 1% (IE, it will be very close in either direction).

WHITHER THE STATES?
Alabama: Bush
Alaska: Bush
Arizona: Bush
Arkansas: Bush
California: Kerry
Colorado: Bush
Connecticut: Kerry
Delaware: Kerry
District of Columbia: Kerry
Florida: Kerry
Georgia: Bush
Hawaii: Kerry
Idaho: Bush
Illinois: Kerry
Indiana: Bush
Iowa: Kerry
Kansas: Bush
Kentucky: Bush
Louisiana: Bush
Maine: Kerry
Maryland: Kerry
Massachusetts: Kerry
Michigan: Kerry
Minnesota: Kerry
Mississippi: Bush
Missouri: Bush
Montana: Bush
Nebraska: Bush
Nevada: Bush
New Hampshire: Kerry
New Jersey: Kerry
New Mexico: Bush
New York: Kerry
North Carolina: Bush
North Dakota: Bush
Ohio: Kerry
Oklahoma: Bush
Oregon: Kerry
Pennsylvania: Kerry
Rhode Island: Kerry
South Carolina: Bush
South Dakota: Bush
Tennessee: Bush
Texas: Bush
Utah: Bush
Vermont: Kerry
Virginia: Bush
Washington: Kerry
West Virginia: Bush
Wisconsin: Kerry
Wyoming: Bush
FINAL TALLY: KERRY 306, BUSH 232

Keeping the fingers crossed...ackkk, my heart!

1 comment:

Randomscrub said...

I tend to doubt whether either candidate will hit 300 electoral votes... I'd be surprised if either broke 290. I believe that the popular vote will favor bush by 1 to 2 percent, but I'm clueless as to who will win electorally. I give the odds as 60/40 favoring Bush. We'll see who is right (hopefully) tomorrow.