Saturday, April 05, 2008

Tag-a-Long

I've been tagged by Liberal War Journal. It's one of those "random facts" memes. I have three friends in the room to remind me of random things about myself, so lets take a whack.

The Rules:

I. Link to the person who tagged you. (See above)

II. Post the Rules Here.

III. Share Seven Random or Weird Facts About Yourself:

1) Though I touch type, I only use my index finger on my right hand (my left hand has normal form). In spite of this, my typing speed is around 90 wpm.

2) I'm ranked among the top 300 in Prolific (the Facebook boggle application). There are over 52,000 players.

3) I wanted to be a cartoonist when I was a kid, until I discovered I had no artistic talent. A similar revelation quashed my next dream, to be a computer programmer.

4) I won the Princeton debate tournament (Student Congress) my senior year of high school.

5) I played varsity ice hockey for three years in high school, playing starting left bench.

6) I still conceptualize people taller than me as "big kids" who are older than me. This is a problem considering that I'm only 5'8".

7) I wear a particular green windbreaker nearly every day, indoors and out, no matter the temperature (unless its really hot or really cold).

IV. Tag 7 random people, linking to them:

My girlfriend, Jill

The other person I know who has an LJ, Julia Iowa

Sarah Toews

Matt Cole

Tragdor!!!!

Esq.

And finally, the resurgent PG

V. Leave a comment letting them know you've tagged them. [no]

2 comments:

Rafique Tucker said...

90 wpm? That's pretty cool.

I've never heard of Prolific. Sounds like fun.

Anonymous said...

Nuh-uh, sorry. My whole damn blog is nothing but random and weird facts about myself; where's the sport in this?