Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Diet of Music Playlist

Some of my friends at Carleton are doing something neat. They're organizing a massive music swap. You make a mix CD, put it in the ringleaders mailbox, he (anonymously) redistributes them, and you get a bunch of new music. Then, after listening to your assigned CD, they reveal the author of the mix, and you meet up for a music-date.

I think it's a great idea. I don't know if my musical taste is any good, but here is what my partner will receive:

1) Same Direction – Hoobastank (The Reason): 3:15

2) Counting 5-4-3-2-1 – Thursday (A City By the Light Divided): 3:19

3) The New Transmission – Lostprophets (Liberation Transmission): 3:32

4) It’s So Simple – Saosin (Saosin): 2:48

5) Let Go Control – Saosin (Saosin): 2:58

6) The Artist in the Ambulance – Thrice (The Artist in the Ambulance): 3:39

7) Heaven’s a Lie – Lacuna Coil (Comalies): 4:46

8) Blow Me Away – Breaking Benjamin (Halo 2 Soundtrack, Vol. 1): 3:25

9) Vitamin R (Leading Us Along) – Chevelle (This Type of Thinking (Could Do Us In)): 3:43

10) Feuer frei – Rammstein (Feuer frei – EP): 3:10

11) Evil Angel – Breaking Benjamin (Phobia): 3:40

12) Believer – Kill Hannah (Until There’s Nothing Left of Us): 3:46

13) Slipping Away – Trust Company (The Lonely Position of Neutral): 3:06

14) Famous Monsters – Saliva (Back Into Your System): 4:45

15) Genius – The Exies (Inertia): 3:49

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So I have been hopelessly obsessed with Thursday since my freshman year of high school. "A City By the Light Divided" was one of my favorite albums last year. I've seen them live. I have a poster on my wall. I have their first two albums on vinyl. And own all of their CDs.

Yup.