Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Up, Up, and Away!

Tommorow night starts a 5-day vacation to the West Coast. I'm visiting a friend, and swinging by a law school, in one fell swoop.

More pertinent to your lives, I'm not bringing my computer. My host, knowing my blogging obsession, has graciously agreed to lend me hers for the duration of my stay. But who knows? Perhaps she'll show me such a good time, I won't even feel the compunction!

So, if you don't hear from me for a few days, that means I'm distracted by the oodles of fun I'm having. And if you do hear from me, it likely means that I started to pine for the internet. Or some big news broke. Or I hate the West Coast. One of those.

Regardless, wish me luck through airport security!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry David, I can't wish you luck through airport security. B/c, as much fun as it would be to geek out with you, Joe, and possibly Sarah over some Firefly in our room next year, a quad would be pretty damn sweet.

Thus, I hope they bust you for narcotics smuggling.

Now, before you get angry with me, think of it from my position: quad.

There, doesn't it seem so much more reasonable now?

Hope the summer's going well.
~Pechous