Tuesday, January 08, 2008

What I'm Doing Right Now

In theory, I'm doing reading for class tomorrow, but thus far I've been totally ineffective at it. In reality, I'm trying to exercise my latent mental powers to influence the New Hampshire primary results. Aside from trying to will Obama past Clinton in the New Hampshire primary (the obvious one), I'm also pulling for Ron Paul to squeak past Rudy Giuliani on the Republican side. It's not because I particularly care for Ron Paul, but I do like the idea of humiliating Giuliani, and a fifth place finish behind a Texas nut-case would accomplish that goal rather nicely.

Though when I think about it, it's a tough call between "I'm not a racist but..." Paul and the only man who makes Dick Cheney look like Patrick Henry in terms of love for boundless executive power.

No comments: