First, let's see how I did last year:
Met: 1, 3, 4, 5, 9, 11
Failed: 2 (but I have one that's nearly ready to go), 7, 8, 10
Pick 'em: 6
And now for next year's resolutions!
1) Put last year's "6" definitively in the "met" category
2) Make law review
3) Succeed academically in law school
4) Apply to graduate school
5) Be more attentive to Jill
6) See Jill more often
7) Make peace with Hyde Park
8) Get the hell out of Hyde Park
9) Learn to cook something new
10) Write a publication-worthy paper
11) Have at least one major success with the blog
12) Find gainful summer employment
13) Don't ever again accidently start loudly singing in the middle of the law library because you have your headphones on (to add to the humiliation, it was Jay-Z and Beyonce's "Crazy in Love")
14) Score more converts to Firefly
15) Get at least one comment mentioned in the Comics Curmudgeon's "Comment of the Week" post (as either winner or runner-up).
Be safe, have fun, and hope everybody has a happy New Year!