Sunday, April 05, 2009

An Inventory

People get known for the randomest things. At the law school, I've developed a little bit of a reputation for wearing college t-shirts -- both the frequency of wearing them and the variety of schools represented (particularly given that I have little to no linkage to many of them). So I thought to myself: what exactly is my inventory of various higher-education shirts? Unfortunately, I'm too lazy to check, so this is by memory:

Carleton College (2x)
University of Virginia (2x)
University of Chicago (2x)
UC-Berkeley
UC-Santa Barbara
Columbia
Yale
Arizona State (MIA)
University of Miami (MIA)

It doesn't look like that much, but when you think about it, that's enough to get me through two school weeks wearing nothing but various university shirts. Impressive, I think.

Incidentally, I'm wearing UVA today, and wore UC-Berkeley yesterday.

No comments: