Monday, April 25, 2011

Justly Enriching the Blogosphere

A hearty welcome to Just Enrichment, a new blog authored by a cohort of soon-to-be-graduated Harvard Law students. I know a few of the coauthors, and they're swell folk. So it should be good.

One of the ones I know, former Harvard Law Review articles chair Dustin Cho, has an interesting piece up on the new movement amongst law reviews regarding "exploding offers". Dustin's suggestion that authors simply ignore these deadlines is a little ballsy for my tastes though -- perhaps I'll wait until my second article goes out before trying that move.

1 comment:

Dustin said...

Thanks so much for the kind words and the link, David!

I agree with you that it would be very hard to turn down an exploding offer, even if you knew that likely was the most sensible course of action. We lawyers and professors are renowned for our risk-aversion.