Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Happy Birthday, Blog!

This blog just turned seven years old today! I started it just before I entered college, and now it has gotten me past my graduation from law school! More than a little amazing, I think.

Every once in awhile, I browse through my old archives and read what I wrote 2 or 4 or 6 years ago. It's always quite a trip -- sometimes I can't believe how stupid I was, other times I can see the germination of some of my most important beliefs unfolding before me. It's actually really nice having this record of my thoughts available to me -- it's like my own personal, searchable memory bank.

In any event, a happy birthday to the blog, and a big thank you to my readers!

2 comments:

PG said...

I have those feelings about my blog too, although I was older than you when I started it. Happy blogiversary!

sonicfrog said...

Happy Blogiversary!!!!