* Lots of actors in that movie either were, or reminded me of, other people. Sebastian Shaw looked like the Green Goblin from the first Spiderman. The unnamed mutant who threw tornados (Riptide, though unnamed in the film) I think guest-starred in a season of Dollhouse. And Banshee looked like Ron Weasley, except he actually contributed a useful skill to his fellows in a fight. So not that much like Ron Weasley.
* Bad guys always have superior tailors. Why is that?
* January Jones as a character named Emma Frost? Perfect casting.
* At this point, when Black guy actually does die first, I have to think they're doing it on purpose.
* Kind of weird that Angel had absolutely no compunction gunning at her ertswhile comrades. For a movie that is all about friend-against-friend and such, it rang a bit false.
* Mystique is still probably my favorite character in the movie franchise.
* I might be the only one who didn't think Magneto was a tour de force. I didn't think he was bad or anything -- quite solid, actually -- I just wasn't blown away.
* The scene where all the young mutants are goofing around and showing off their powers was very well-done. That is, in fact, exactly what would happen.