We're leaving Vegas tomorrow, thus bringing the traveling part of my Winter Break (i.e., basically all of it) to a close.
* Being nice and disciplined in video poker by staying with a pair of jacks instead of pursuing a flush draw, and being rewarded with a four-of-a-kind.
* Jill accidentally pressing "bet max" on video poker, then flopping a full house.
* Cirque du Soleil "O" being as awesome as I remembered (if not more).
* Penn and Teller being funny and mesmerizing.
* Food. All of it, but particularly the Asian restaurant we went to for lunch in the Venetian.
* After playing disciplined video poker for the first day, getting cocky and deciding to play "bet max" while simultaneously playing far more recklessly, and giving back all my winnings and then some in the space of a half-hour.
* Still having a cold throughout the trip.
* Getting a great point spread on the Lions and still not seeing them beat it (sorry dad).
* Placing dad's bet in craps and watching it all be lost on the first roll (sorry again).