Saturday, August 28, 2004

Temporary Break

As I get ready to move into College at Carleton, I'm taking a one week break from August 31st to September 8th. During that time, my friend Greg Ihrie will be guest blogging over here, focusing on Ethics and Political Philosophy.

Once I get to college and get my legs back under me, one of two things might happen to this blog. The academic environment might stimulate numerous fascinating insights on a myriad of topics, all of which I'll pass on to my dear readers. Or I'll be swamped with work I'll barely ever post again. Keep your fingers crossed for the former!

Also, through my college I now have access to LexisNexis and Jstor. So assuming I do come back (and I'm really looking forward to testrunning those databases, so that's a big incentive to keep it up), my debate cards will probably increase astronomically in quality.

No comments: